Monday, January 16, 2017

Head Spilla



You know what I just forgot hold on. Turn the air on while I look at those sharp letter figures observed from two toes numbing down dumb thoughts that you caught.
so why can't you do your own. you got put out to steal other peoples bones in their blocky body.
why did I replace those words I lay down before.
I don't want to re taste and re flick my first grocery thought that caught something I bought.
I don't have time to flick twice but I think too much.
I guess somebody's gotta bring home the baked on. you should bring home that melon photo grab.
automatic faces that from when they hear loud sounds from nothing to something. every double you is beautiful he says.
I get out the car and act like we walk on bars of glowing video game land. I walk in but the other body walked a little more than they did.
stepped forward and did my act number one. he wanted to see. black lines with abstract thoughts they can't keep track on coming out their body. brain to hand and hand to brain it gonna rain so lay in side that lie life you ought to ride and groove back side to side my bad. you just passed it man but I type it in instead of
channeling out my mouth. people with guns that point their weapons at bodies... shit "

No comments:

Post a Comment